Saturday, June 13, 2009

Just A Little Note...

I had the pleasure today to meet with a very talented group of creative, inviting people, who are writers. When we introduced ourselves, I mentioned that I have a website called: http://www.mommybarbie.com/. After we left, I realized I had been busy writing other things and really had not posted much lately on my blog.

However, I have been blogging about a Faith Journey my family is taking this summer at: http://faithwalk-about.blogger.com. And I have also been writing an historical fiction novel about Elizabeth, John the Baptist's mother.

I also wanted to mention that I have some favorite past entries from my blog that will (hopefully) give the reader a snapshot of the kind of thing this blog is about.


  1. "Mommy Barbie"- 3/19/08
  2. "Did I Just Say That?"- 4/26/08
  3. "The Toy Commune"- 4/30/08
  4. "The Cats and the Kids"- 5/6/08
  5. "Child's Play"- 7/2/08
  6. "Peter Pan Loses His Shadow"- 7/18/08
  7. "Just Add Water"- 8/13/08
  8. "Give Me a 'HUH'?"-11/13/08

All of my entries are certainly heart-felt. I try to inject humor into the "stuff" that happens in my world so that I don't take myself to seriously. I hope you enjoy it.

To my new friends I met today: I look forward to seeing you again soon!


1 comment:

Kaye Dacus said...

It was wonderful to meet you Saturday, and I'm looking forward to getting to know you better!