Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Long Time, No See

Wow. It has been far too long since I've written last. The good news for me is that my lack of posting is not due to a lack of things about which to post. On the contrary- I've been so busy I haven't had time to chronical my motherhood foibles.

This past August was honored by being asked to teach high school students English. This served to simultaneously amp up the busy - ness in my world, while continuing to provide a prolonged respite for my kids to go without being picked apart and written about. The kiddos are delighted; I am not so much.

You see, for me writing is not only cathartic, and an inexpensive way to exercise my creative demons, it has also given me a way to draft a sort of diary that allows me to reflect at the time of my writing, and then even much later.

So I have vowed to make a better effort to post more frequently than once a year... We'll see how this goes...

No comments: